Operation Texas Pete

This is the main message board for any and all general discussion that doesn't fit better in the other forums.

Moderator: PaceManSS

PaceManSS
Site Admin

Re: Operation Texas Pete

Postby PaceManSS » Wednesday, May 8, 2013 09:49

Just a reminder that I will start putting together all the Operation Texas Pete letters, messages, e-mails, pictures, etc. I encourage every member to at least say that they support Joe Nemechek and send it to me or if your not a member to just send me an e-mail at jnn8797@gmail.com Once again no personal information is shared and if you prefer to be anonymous that is fine. Any Operation Texas Pete messages sent to me after today may not make it onto the letter to Texas Pete Foods but the final draft may not be done until the end of the week. Anyone who has not sent a letter or message to me yet, I encourage you to send it to me ASAP so I can be sure to include it. I thank all of you who have sent me messages, pictures, etc. I have started this little JNN project to let the members & fans speak out to an old sponsor and try to bring them back even if its only a one race deal. Once again if you have not sent any Operation Texas Pete message to me, please do so ASAP. -Ty (PaceManSS)
I TOLD THE COPS I WASN'T SPEEDING, I WAS QUALIFYING!

PaceManSS
Site Admin

Postby PaceManSS » Thursday, May 9, 2013 07:24

Operation Texas Pete is officially over. If you have not sent me a letter or message, you can e-mail me one at jnn8797@gmail.com by Friday at 6pmET is very latest because I will send everything out tomorrow evening before the post office closes. Please e-mail any more Operation Texas Pete letters or messages so I don't miss it here on JNN by 6pmET tomorrow. Once again thank you to everyone who has participated.

PaceManSS
Site Admin

Postby PaceManSS » Monday, May 13, 2013 21:55

Anyway I had problems with my printer on Friday & Saturday, so I mailed out Operation Texas Pete earlier today. I purchased a plastic report cover for it also to make it look professional. Any member who would like me to e-mail them a copy of Operation Texas Pete. Please send me PM or an e-mail and I'll send it to you as soon as I can. Thank you to all that participated. -Ty (PaceManSS)

PaceManSS
Site Admin

Postby PaceManSS » Saturday, May 18, 2013 08:48

Just wanted to let everyone know that Operation Texas Pete was delivered yesterday according to my delivery conformation. I will post updates here as I get them. Hoping they jump on and sponsor Joe or John Hunter, even if its only a one race deal.

Sterling Joe Fan
Legend
Legend

Postby Sterling Joe Fan » Monday, May 20, 2013 22:12

Just wondering if you have heard any reponse from them or possibilities of sponsoring Joe ?

PaceManSS
Site Admin

Postby PaceManSS » Tuesday, May 21, 2013 03:49

I haven't heard anything from Texas Pete yet, but I didn't expect to hear anything this soon anyway. Before a company makes a business decision they have to go through their marketing board, find & figure how much funding they're willing to spend, and contact the race team before making any announcements. The minute I hear anything, I will let everyone know.

Sterling Joe Fan
Legend
Legend

Postby Sterling Joe Fan » Tuesday, May 21, 2013 14:39

PaceManSS wrote:I haven't heard anything from Texas Pete yet, but I didn't expect to hear anything this soon anyway. Before a company makes a business decision they have to go through their marketing board, find & figure how much funding they're willing to spend, and contact the race team before making any announcements. The minute I hear anything, I will let everyone know.

Thanks for the Updates

Mr.bronylikesnascar
Champion
Champion

Postby Mr.bronylikesnascar » Wednesday, March 16, 2016 11:26

May I chime in the conversation? I know this post is 2 years old ago, but can I still get in the action?
Subscribe me on youtube!!!
#3#24#27#88#87
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkKvLMZXVo5xMGfpmCjU7kw

Return to “General Message Board”